I’m going to just put it like it is. In my point of view, I am not a hero or that gal that you call “inspiring.” I have really blown it and messed things up along with many relationships in the past. God is magnificent, which helps me become a better person today. Before I became CP Gal,I had this horrible temper and putting it simply, I was not the kind of person that you would want to know. I wish that I can change the past, but I don’t have my magic wand to redo the past. Like we all say. Each day I thank God for his power of healing me and for allowing me to become CP Gal. I’m working on getting my college certificate
I’m trying my best to become one of the voices of those who, through disability, cannot speak for themselves. I am not out for myself; I’m out for that friend who went into an institution for life because of her CP. And that friend who can’t talk or walk, who uses a wheelchair and his iPad to communicate. I AM NOT HERE FIGHTING FOR PERSONAL GAIN.
As CP Gal, I sincerely pledge to you these five rules.
- NO MONEY: I will never do a fundraiser or ask for money. If you want to buy a signed copy of one of my books, then that’s different 😀 *I won’t post your post asking for money; we are in the same situation as money goes. Trading books is always welcome here.
- NO PUSHING OR ORDERING: I would never dream of making you go against your morals or do anything that you do not want to. If I post something that you are not okay with, like in a post or blog, please feel free to send me a private Facebook message or email me here on the site.
- A LISTENING EAR: If anyone wants to PM me on Facebook or email, I would love to hear them out. My one rule is that I do not talk about my sex life.
- MY GROUP AND PAGE IS ALL YOURS: Post away on all the matters that you are passionate about, but please follow the above-mentioned rules.
- WIN/WIN Situation: I love to help other people! A win/win situation means that All parties benefit.
These five rules are to keep us happy and peaceful. I’m trying to put my best foot forward with a huge smile on my face, and I want this group to be positive for everyone. I’m down to earth, and I vow to never let me ego get to my head. That’s who I am, and what I want CP Gal to be. After all, we are all people.