Highlights of the best of 2021
- I was baptized in my church before my family and friends, either live or via live streaming.
- Reconnecting with my godmother and god-family was essential to me.
- My trip to Georgia to visit my godparents.
- I use my Lingraphica when I’m talking to new people.
- I was accepted to Va-LEND through VCU and passed the fall semester.
- Edit, tone, and re-edit Eternal Sunshine of the CP Gal’s Mind.
Covid19 is a horrible and ongoing issue that is still affecting us all. The New Year 2022 will bring peace and joy to all of us.