Testing 1. 2. 3. Last but not least, I am able to express myself.
Today’s Eternal Sunshine of the CP Mind. As you know, I did not post on Saturday and yesterday been working on something. Today let’s lighten up my blog!!! Come on it’s fun! 37 odd things about me…here you go…..c’mon its fun to learn about nee friends, and it can be funny too..
- Do you like blue cheese? Totally No!
- Coke or Pepsi? Don’t drink them anymore, but I enjoyed Pepsi more…
- What flavor of Kool- aid? Umm… Have to be tropical punch!
- What do you think of hot dogs? The BEST hotdog I ever had is from BUFFALO, NEW YORK.
- Favorite TV show: Dexter
- Do you believe in ghosts? Oh YES.
- What do you do during the early mornings? Hang in my bed watching tv unit it’s Coffee time
- Can you do a push-up? NOPE!
- Favorite jewelry: Rings.
- Favorite hobby? Coloring and swimming
- Do you have ADD? No!
- Do you wear glasses? No!
- Favorite cartoon character? Tommy from Rugrats
- Three things you did yesterday: Netflix, worked, and read
- Three drinks you drink regularly: coffee, tea, and juice.
- Current worries: I shall keep this to myself.
- Do you believe in magic? In a spiritual way with god’s hand, NOT like Harry Potter.
- Favorite place to be? On the beach!
- How did you ring in the New Year? With my family. I went to bed before mid-night!
- Where would you like to go? EVERYWHERE!!<3
- Favorite movie? Why ask? Everyone knows that it’s CASINO!!!
- Favorite color? Blue and Purple
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never did. Try bamboo sheets, it’s soooo much better it’s like sleeping on cloud.
- Can you whistle? Nope.
- Where are you now? Home. 🙂
- Where would you rather be right now? Fino Family Vacation!!!
- Favorite food? Ribs
- Least favorite chore? ALL of them!
- Best job you ever had? Volunteering at the Library. Love working with book’s!
- What’s in your pocket? No pockets.
- Last thing that made you laugh? My Dad
- Favorite animal? Gorillas.
- What’s your most recent injury? My neck
- How many TV’s are in your house? 3, but I love having my own real tv
- Do you like to dance? YES, LOVE DANCING THROW LIFE! 🙂
- Are your parents still alive? Yes, my ADOPTED parents are! My birth father went to heaven when I was 21 and that’s all I shall shared.
- Do you enjoy camping? I only went camp with my girl scout troop and hope to do it again someday.
Happy Sunday on today’s Eternal Sunshine of the CP Mind. I know that I didn’t do a post yesterday because of life got in the way.. First of all, I am not as religious as I should be. I don’t want to be misconstrued with this post! I am trying to be, a better christens. For the time been, I’m via going to my godfamily’s church somewhere in Georgia.
This week my new week goal is to try: 1. To impact the minds of Teens with a disable as they go throw a disability self advocate trading camp while trying to not mess up my speech. 2. Work on my mental health, it’s never that good during this month of July. 3. Hope my neck get better and staying cool. I hate the heat.
Shot to someone that I use to know a very HAPPY BRITHDAY you hit a new era, I love ya, Right now I am waiting Mare of Easttown with Kate Winslet so far so good.
Today is the start of my daily post and thought’s which is called Eternal Sunshine of the CP mind. Hope you enjoy and be enlighten my blog post.
- My raindrops on roses:
- Last April my godmother found me on social media and it was like we pick up from we last left off. I went to see her and the rest of my ‘god-family’ and a grand time was had by all.
- Getting into Va-LEND program of 2021-2022 which is a major and Biggest Accomplishment in my life.
- Being able to be one of six YLA Panelist on July 15, I am greatful for PowerPoint text to spech making it so easy.
World Bipolar Day is today. I myself struggle with Bipolar 2 in addition to my Cerebral Palsy. I have some friends who also do. I was shocked as soon as I discovered I was Bipolar, and it was some time before I had to admit that I am suffering from mental health difficulties. It’s hard on me dealing with each of them. Sometimes I have brain fog, making me not fully function, causing me to want to sleep, yet I can’t, so I watch TV and color.
How does one get Bipolar?
Factors that may increase the risk of developing bipolar disorder or act as a trigger for the first episode include: Having a first-degree relative, such as a parent or sibling, with bipolar disorder. Periods of high stress, such as the death of a loved one or other traumatic event. Drug or alcohol abuse.
Periods of high stress, such as the death of a loved one or other traumatic event. Me, that’s how I believe that I got bipolar.
I know my triggers like hate load noises and on and on. Somedays, I just feel like going nuts. I have some self-hate and blame myself. All I do is live my life day by day, praying to god I won’t get worst.
In addition to being an advocate for cerebral palsy and disability, I am also a #mentalhealthadvocat your #mentalhealthmatters, so I encourage anyone to deal with a #mentalhealthcrisis. Please #seekhelp! Don’t be afraid to speak up; don’t let fear of the stigma surrounding #mentalillness stop you from finding help!! #mentalhealthawareness #endthestigma #itsokaynottobeokay #mentalhealth #WorldBipolarDay #12monthstonationals
This is Amanda F.
Thursday, March 25th, my new book Living Strong with Cerebral Palsy: The True Story of Amanda Forry-Fino is released. Living Strong with CP was a lot of work to write, so I’m very excited to get it out there. which I began writing on the day following my 27th birthday, and which will be published 13 days before my 31st birthday.
Although some chapters of the book have been challenging for me to write, somehow I managed it. So many people have asked me to write my life and how I live with my Cerebral Palsy, overcoming it. To me, having CP I have to overcome it each day. Writing it was very challenging for me because I knew I never wanted to return to what I had experienced in my past. Essentially, I was motivated to write it because I would like for other people to look at people with disabilities differently. In support of National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day, I gave away book copies to people who ordered shirts from #cpdreamteam. It bothers me that most of the #cpdreamteam shits were purchased by parents for their children. That’s unfair since my book contains language and content that children or minors might not understand. Leading me to adapt my book to be family-friendly. Having revised the early memories into a revised opening and climax within a few days, the book eventually came into its own, Cerebral Palsy Gal.
- Each of the e-books will be available for .99 cents starting on the 25th of March.
- Living Strong With Cerebral Palsy PAPERBACK out now $14.75
- Cerebral Palsy Gal (KIDS BOOK) PAPERBACK out within 72 hours $5.47
- Cerebral Palsy Gal (KIDS BOOK) shall be a free audiobook narrated by Emma Hurley and it will be available on YouTube soon.
- Living Strong With Cerebral Palsy COMING THIS SUMMER – audiobook with narration by Lilly Canon – price TBA
“She means to take on the world, make it a better place. And if that means doing it from a different perspective, then – by God – that is what she will do.” -Sean Mearns Founder/Administrator at Care for Rares
CP Fact #6: With the appropriate services and support, children and adults with CP can stay well, active, and a part of the community.
Amanda is not only an active part of her community, but is making strides to educate the world! She is the author of the book “Living Strong with Cerebral Palsy,” a novel showing the struggles of a young woman finding her voice and building her self esteem while facing the struggles – and celebrating the victories – of cerebral palsy. Amanda has also adapted the book into a book for young children, so that they can enjoy it, as well. Partnering with the group CP Dream Team, Amanda gave away eBook copies of her book to anyone who ordered a shirt from them for the 2021 National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day. Amanda has a passion for helping others, and her desire is to advocate for all individuals with severe disabilities.
Living Strong With Cerebral Palsy: The True Story of Amanda Forry-Fino is the title of my memoir to be published this month, March 25. Living Strong with Cerebral Palsy is both inspirational and heartwarming, representing the struggles and victories of a young woman to discover her voice and develop her self-esteem to advocate for all people with severe disabilities.
The month before the launch of Living Strong With Cerebral Palsy: Amanda Forry-Fino’s True Story; In support of National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day, I gave away book copies to people who ordered shirts from #cpdreamteam. It bothers me that most of the #cpdreamteam shits were purchased by parents for their children. That’s unfair since my book contains language and content that children or minors might not understand. Leading me to adapt my book to be family-friendly. Having revised the early memories into a revised opening and climax within a few days, the book eventually came into its own, Cerebral Palsy Gal.
Valentine’s Day Goodies!
I figured it out… The key to a great Valentine’s Day is to remember all the romance that you have in the past.Amanda Forry-Fino
Happy Valentine’s Day, with $0.99 Love Ties Valentine’s Ebooks Deal💓🌹💘♾️💞 ♥️🏩🌹🔥💋
Let’s Talk About People With Disabilities and Sex We know that you’re wondering, and, with Valentine’s Day is today, it’s good to know. Please kindly know this is my thoughts.
Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings.
At this time, we Christians extend our hand in friendship to all, no matter your beliefs or the lack thereof. Unfortunately, we have far too much hatred, jealousy, political agendas, and not enough better angels to extend our goodwill to all. We truly need each other so much more “each and every day.” This Virus has placed a tremendous burden on us all; we suffer. Agonize, “how are we going to make it,” but we will endure and persevere. As I said, we need each other, and can you imagine that loss and being all alone with no one else.