Testing 1. 2. 3. Last but not least, I am able to express myself.
Today’s Eternal Sunshine of the CP Mind. As you know, I did not post on Saturday and yesterday been working on something. Today let’s lighten up my blog!!! Come on it’s fun! 37 odd things about me…here you go…..c’mon its fun to learn about nee friends, and it can be funny too..
- Do you like blue cheese? Totally No!
- Coke or Pepsi? Don’t drink them anymore, but I enjoyed Pepsi more…
- What flavor of Kool- aid? Umm… Have to be tropical punch!
- What do you think of hot dogs? The BEST hotdog I ever had is from BUFFALO, NEW YORK.
- Favorite TV show: Dexter
- Do you believe in ghosts? Oh YES.
- What do you do during the early mornings? Hang in my bed watching tv unit it’s Coffee time
- Can you do a push-up? NOPE!
- Favorite jewelry: Rings.
- Favorite hobby? Coloring and swimming
- Do you have ADD? No!
- Do you wear glasses? No!
- Favorite cartoon character? Tommy from Rugrats
- Three things you did yesterday: Netflix, worked, and read
- Three drinks you drink regularly: coffee, tea, and juice.
- Current worries: I shall keep this to myself.
- Do you believe in magic? In a spiritual way with god’s hand, NOT like Harry Potter.
- Favorite place to be? On the beach!
- How did you ring in the New Year? With my family. I went to bed before mid-night!
- Where would you like to go? EVERYWHERE!!<3
- Favorite movie? Why ask? Everyone knows that it’s CASINO!!!
- Favorite color? Blue and Purple
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never did. Try bamboo sheets, it’s soooo much better it’s like sleeping on cloud.
- Can you whistle? Nope.
- Where are you now? Home. 🙂
- Where would you rather be right now? Fino Family Vacation!!!
- Favorite food? Ribs
- Least favorite chore? ALL of them!
- Best job you ever had? Volunteering at the Library. Love working with book’s!
- What’s in your pocket? No pockets.
- Last thing that made you laugh? My Dad
- Favorite animal? Gorillas.
- What’s your most recent injury? My neck
- How many TV’s are in your house? 3, but I love having my own real tv
- Do you like to dance? YES, LOVE DANCING THROW LIFE! 🙂
- Are your parents still alive? Yes, my ADOPTED parents are! My birth father went to heaven when I was 21 and that’s all I shall shared.
- Do you enjoy camping? I only went camp with my girl scout troop and hope to do it again someday.
Happy Sunday on today’s Eternal Sunshine of the CP Mind. I know that I didn’t do a post yesterday because of life got in the way.. First of all, I am not as religious as I should be. I don’t want to be misconstrued with this post! I am trying to be, a better christens. For the time been, I’m via going to my godfamily’s church somewhere in Georgia.
This week my new week goal is to try: 1. To impact the minds of Teens with a disable as they go throw a disability self advocate trading camp while trying to not mess up my speech. 2. Work on my mental health, it’s never that good during this month of July. 3. Hope my neck get better and staying cool. I hate the heat.
Shot to someone that I use to know a very HAPPY BRITHDAY you hit a new era, I love ya, Right now I am waiting Mare of Easttown with Kate Winslet so far so good.
Today is the start of my daily post and thought’s which is called Eternal Sunshine of the CP mind. Hope you enjoy and be enlighten my blog post.
- My raindrops on roses:
- Last April my godmother found me on social media and it was like we pick up from we last left off. I went to see her and the rest of my ‘god-family’ and a grand time was had by all.
- Getting into Va-LEND program of 2021-2022 which is a major and Biggest Accomplishment in my life.
- Being able to be one of six YLA Panelist on July 15, I am greatful for PowerPoint text to spech making it so easy.
“She means to take on the world, make it a better place. And if that means doing it from a different perspective, then – by God – that is what she will do.” -Sean Mearns Founder/Administrator at Care for Rares
CP Fact #6: With the appropriate services and support, children and adults with CP can stay well, active, and a part of the community.
Amanda is not only an active part of her community, but is making strides to educate the world! She is the author of the book “Living Strong with Cerebral Palsy,” a novel showing the struggles of a young woman finding her voice and building her self esteem while facing the struggles – and celebrating the victories – of cerebral palsy. Amanda has also adapted the book into a book for young children, so that they can enjoy it, as well. Partnering with the group CP Dream Team, Amanda gave away eBook copies of her book to anyone who ordered a shirt from them for the 2021 National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day. Amanda has a passion for helping others, and her desire is to advocate for all individuals with severe disabilities.
In order to spread awareness for Cerebral Palsy, I’ve been wanting to do a getting to know you questions and answers post blog on my life living with Cerebral Palsy, as a disability advocate, CP Gal and a Adult Multi-Genre Author thought, my unique outlook on the world throw my eyes. I had answer 100 questions, being Real 100% myself. Showing and teaching others to look at me as a another human bean that has a illness.
- Who is your hero? Helen Keller for many reasons.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Living in a beach condos complex with all of the hotel amenities.
- What is your biggest fear? Having no family at the end of my life. Living a home.
- What is your favorite family vacation? 2019- Buffalo New York or my 2005 Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, and Mt. Rushmore trip.
- What would you change about yourself if you could? My very bad temper.
- What really makes you angry? when people talk to me like I’m a baby- when I am 30 years old. One gold of mine; Is to teach people that I have CP yet, I’m just like anyone else.
- What motivates you to work hard? My disability advocate, being a voice for others.
- What is your favorite thing about your career? The book review I enjoy the most seeing if some point out the message that I put into my book.
- What is your biggest complaint about your job? No money since everyone can write a book now.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? I have to go with the standing ovation that I got at the Washington DC Author Dinner Group.
- What makes you laugh the most? Dirty jokes.
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? 52 pick-up (1986) and thank god it wasn’t on when I was a teen since John Glover was my teenage heartthrob so I had to watch all his movies but this one and I’m going to say I am happy that my 16-year-old self didn’t saw it until age 30.
- What did you want to be when you were small? A teacher.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Shopping with unlimited cash in my pocket.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I’m more of an artiest gal than a sports fan.
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? None of those- I love walking in my woods or my old down town.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? whatever is cool with me, by the way, when is Karaoke night?
- What two radio stations do you listen to the most? 70’s hit’s and 2000’s hits!
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? All of the above since to my Cerebral Palsy.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Potato, apples, and a type of meat.
- Who is your favorite author? So many great minds to just pick just only one.
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Yes, so many nicknames I have gotten over these 30 years. I love giving a nickname to everyone and everything! don’t mind my oddness.
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? I shall say when someone does surprise me.
- In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Relax with a good movie!
- Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Why do I need to pick one, when I want to go to each of them in my lifetime?
- Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? The perfect Job, I go NUTS if I have nothing to look forward to or a deadline to meet.
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? I’m taking the fifth on this question. I shall keep a little mystery to myself! 😛
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? To work on things for the greater good for all people with a disability and still write my stories.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I always had thought about going be in the time… To when Jesus of Nazareth walks this earth.
- How would your friends describe you? Ask them and not me… I hope they will tell you kinds of nice things about me.
- What are your hobbies? Writing, swimming, making up stories in my head, walking, dancing, on, and on. It’s would be a much bigger list to add all my hobbies.
- What is the best gift you have been given? The necklaces that my grandma gave me on my 24th birthday.
- What is the worst gift you have received? I chose to not tell.
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? The internet!!!
- List two pet peeves. When people pity me and when someone treats me like a little kid, like why I’m 30.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? All I know everything happens for an unknowable reason. A year ago I won’t believe how much different Covid19 had changed that much.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Don’t even know! That’s a woman for you
- If you were a spur-hero, what powers would you have? Mind-reading, being fast and flying. That would be sweet!
- What would you do if you won the lottery? My winning will be donated to help find a cure for Cerebral Palsy.
- What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Airplane, I love being able to fly on my own, not to add being VIP at the airports, way fun.
- What’s your favorite zoo animal? Gorillas. I just love them.
- If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? To not have that sleepover with that old woman.
- If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Dinner with Robert De Niro, Sigourney weaver one night, and the next night, my birth-father and God-Grandpa Rocky talking to them all night long.
- How many pillows do you sleep with? 3!
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep? Over 24 hours and a full day.
- What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? I can’t think of one off the top of my head now.
- Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? I really have no answer to this question. Love people just the way they are.
- How often do you buy clothes? Whenever the mood bit me. LOL!
- Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes, I did. That’s all I can tell you.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Going with Easter.
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Wrote my whole life story, tell all for people to read, Cerebral Palsy Gal.
- What was the last thing you recorded on TV? I’ve downloaded Hamilton off of Disney+ dose that count?
- What was the last book you read? I don’t know really need to make a plan to start reading. It’s had to find time to just sit and read.
- What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Hands down, Mexican.
- Are you a clean or messy person? let’s say I’m haft-and-haft when it comes done to it.
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Hmm, I been thinking that Jennifer Lawrence or Amanda Seyfried can portray me and my Cerebral Palsy, pretty good.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? it’s all depends on my day. I’m not a woman that wears any make-up. I want to grow older with grace.
- What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Spoon and Fork, since I can’t cook.
- What’s your favorite fast-food chain? In-N-Out Burger, yet you can only find one in California, Nevada, and Arizona in a few cities. Bummer I can go for one now.
- What’s your favorite family recipe? My Grandma’s Forry’s potato and cabbage mix that we all call Guppy.
- Do you love or hate rollercoasters? No HATE them.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Hard to say now without becoming sad.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Going camping with my Girl Scout’s troop- I have to say.
- What’s your favorite movie? No brainer; Casino (1995)
- How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? At age 9 I think, my mom just told me in the car, I can’t seem to remember how I felt about it.
- Is your glass half-full or half-empty? It’s empty now, need a re-fill hold on.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? Just wait until you read CP Gal 2.0 to find out.
- What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? Hard to say… past on this.
- What was your favorite subject in school? Ah, History! I am a hands-on learner.
- What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? Going with eating sea squid at my big 25 birthday party. Just want to be cool at my own party, since everyone was eating it. Turn out that I love it.
- Do you collect anything? To said now no, yet in the past I have.
- Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? None that I can think of.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Depend on my mood. I know one thing I just hate; being all alone with no one to talk to.
- Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? I’m going with smell for this on.
- Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) Nope, can say that I have.
- Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? I’m a direct descendant of Lady Godiva from my mother’s father’s side.
- What do you do to keep fit? Walking and swimming.
- Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? It’s your thing do what you want to because it’s your thing!
- If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Everyone will be teared the same, equity.
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? Ms. Santana and why, she was the only one that really taught me. We’re still in touch.
- What three things do you think of the most each day? My three things are coffee with my friend, working to build a better further. Movie time with my Dad.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say? WARNING THIS GAL CAN BE YOU NEXT BEST FRIEND IF YOU CAN SEE PASS HER CEREBRAL PALSY. IF YOU CAN’T PLEASE LEAVE HER BE. yup that’s label fits me.
- What song would you say best sums you up? I’m going with this one; Eyes Open by Taylor Swift.
- What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? It’s hard to say. Let me think… Shia Labeouf
- Who was your first crush? On a boy that 1st grade that I kiss him and knocked his tooth out. I was in hot water after that!
- What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? A lovey flower garden that we made as a family.
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? I love to think that my friends shall rate me as an 9 and and half on the funny scale! LOL!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? safe and secure, happy, healthy, family. The rest will unfold as I go. I do wonder what next yet I know by now I cant say what or where I be age 40 that’s what make life worth living good or bad.
- What was your first job? Filer for my birth-parents shop and boy I had hated it.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Arvil Lavinge all the way. since it’s there not any all girl’s music groups that speck to my souls.
- How many languages do you speak? Only one, because I have a HARD time speaking my own language. Yet I trying to learn Russian because my adopted mother is Russian.
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition? making out my Christmas Cards.
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? Hands down my dad Ronald Fino, what a live that he had lead.
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal? A gorilla.
- What is one thing you will never do again? Online dating. No thanks never ever anging.
- Who knows you the best? My grandma Alexander knows me the very best since she knew me since the moment that I pop out of the womb, over 30 years ago.
A in-deep Review on CP Gal!
Thank you so kindly, Jessica Niziolek, for this fantastic in-deep review on CP Gal. Read it Here.
“My heart goes out to all of the people that have been affected by corona virus, especially the sick, the dying, and the people that have lost a loved one.” Amanda
Good Day lovely faces! 🐇☕💐 It’s April 2020!! 🐣🌸🌻🌼🎐 Your new copy CP Gal Reader Nest Newsletter which turn ONE is out to read!
Today, I’m very thankful to the people who to be continued to get up, go to work during this coronavirus crisis. My hats off to you. 🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜
I am worried but I am trying to remain cool, clam, and upbeat. Last Friday was truly my Friday the 13th, since My Graduation Ceremony was call off, shall be on a later date. Seven 7 people has it in my county/ Looking like I has good change of getting it yet, I’m keeping the FAITH and all will be fine in his GRACES. I’m sad to say there was a death in my town. Yet, we are hoping for the best for the rest of the community.
Having nothing to do I hope to be on here more. Until next time, love & light!!!~
Happy Day to one and all!!!~ 🌷☕🍀 Lest welcome MARCH 2020!! 🐣🌸🌻🌼🎐 Your new copy CP Gal Reader Nest Newsletter is out and in your in-box just to read with your cup of coffee!!!~ 📰🗞☕https://mailchi.mp/b6d5…/cp-gal-readers-nest-november-452985